2013年10月12日星期六

Weekend Debate: What’s left on your current-gen bucket list?

The Weekend Debate
So, by my count, we’ve got seven weeks left until PS4 arrives. Ready? I know I’m not. I’ve got an enormous PS3 backlog to plough through before my shiny new next-gen machine takes up residence beneath my TV. Rayman LegendsGTA5BEYOND: Two Souls… the list goes on. And that’s before I even consider mopping up trophies on games I’ve already polished off. Quite frankly, it’s scary.
Your debate topic then: what do you still want to do on your PS3 before PS4 arrives?
What games have you got left to finish? Which Platinums do you need to pick up? Is there a title you’re waiting to play – say, Dark Souls 2 – before you dive into next gen? Let us know below.
As a reward for your efforts, I’m going to go and make that backlog even less manageable. I’ve got a super-limited edition media kit for BEYOND: Two Souls to offer to the 10 most entertaining and/or thoughtful responses, featuring a copy of the game, an animation cell and a lavish hardback art book in a deluxe sleeve. Best Weekend Debate giveaway ever? Best Weekend Debate giveaway ever. Good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论